The summer body represents the ideal silhouette to exhibit on the beach. That’s good, the summer sun is already flooding our sky for several weeks. Yet your condition is not yet in focus. The good resolutions have given way to the delay. But do not panic, it is not too late to get there! Here are my tips for getting your perfect body.
1. A healthy and balanced diet
It can not be repeated enough: a maintained body depends on the contents of your plate! Diet is essential to allow your body to burn excess fat. No more refined sugar, unsuitable drinks and saturated carbohydrates such as white pasta and white bread. Water hydration and whole wheat foods are a good starting point.
Vegetables and fruits rich in fiber, essential proteins like white chicken and good fats like fish will be your best allies! As part of a cleansing of the body, but also a diet, it will be expected a challenge.
The body claims what it is used to consume. Who says diet says caloric deficit! Prepare to endure a difficult phase according to your goals.
2. A regular sport activity
The diet must be supported by sporting activity. So does the balance and tone of your body! Sport is a great way to purify your body and consume calories. Here is a list of the great classics to refine your silhouette:
- The race: This is a demanding activity that relies heavily on endurance. The cardio is strongly engaged. Trail and split races will be favored for their intensive nature. Collective cardio sports like football or basketball are good alternatives.
- Cycling: Less cardio than running in its entirety, it is also effective for burning your fat, provided you do not skimp on the effort. In beginners, the legs numb by the routine will have difficulty to acclimatize.
- Swimming: This is one of the most comprehensive sports in the world. It muscles you, makes you lose weight and trains your cardio simultaneously. It solicits the entirety of the muscles of the body. If you have a pool near you, go for it!
- The CrossFit: Very recent, it is found in some gyms or in dedicated spaces, it is a mixed discipline that merges bodybuilding and cardio. The weight of the body is privileged for an optimal result. Its playful and collective dimension is very motivating!
In your odyssey for a dream body, invite a friend by your side to make your sessions a shared pleasure!
3. Record results to progress
It is a moment dreaded by the beginners but adored by the regulars. Keeping abreast of its progress is essential. This helps to relativize, reassure and channel his efforts more intensely. Motivation is paramount to create valid reasons for continuing to endure certain challenges.
The weighing on the scale is a meeting point. It is she who will announce the color each morning on your progress. Despite its acuity, it is good not to rest too much on it. The obsession with the scale makes us forget that the muscle weighs heavier than the fat. It is therefore good to add an alternative: the weekly or daily photo. You will be able to see your progress as you go along!
4. Transforming motivation into the discipline
Motivation is a source of energy that drives us to go further. However, it is based on foundations that are constantly crumbling. Fatigue, unforeseen, demotivation, etc., our mind is never constant in everyday life. The vagaries of life prevent us from fully progressing.
Then comes discipline. It must replace the motivation to guarantee a progression curve. You will not do your sport anymore and will not eat healthily because you want it, but because you have to. From this iron, the mentality will be born your summer body!
By following these tips, this lifestyle will quickly become an automatic habit. The pleasure will then only be more rewarding. Because, after all, the important thing is to please oneself. Good summer!