Are you prepared to sculpt some muscle from head to toe? This full-body workout combines resistance training with short cardio bursts to get a metabolism-boosting workout that tones your legs, booty, arms, abs — everything. It just takes 10 minutes, so you can squeeze it in anytime, anywhere.
For amazing results, undergo three rounds of 15 reps for each movement, using five to 10-pound weights.
- Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart.
- Push back your hips and lower into a squat.
- Driving through your heels, lift off the ground and jump as high into the atmosphere as possible.
- Land gently in a squat position and then move straight into the next rep.
Targets: booty and quads
- Stand with your toes hip-width apart and your knees slightly bent when holding a dumbbell in each hand, palms resting in front of your thighs.
- Hinge in the buttocks and lower the dumbbells. Make sure to keep the weights near your shins and keep a neutral arch in your lower back.
- Slowly return to status.
Targets: booty and hamstrings
Bikini Walkout and Plank Jack
- Stand in the back of your mat and fold forward, walking out your hands in front of you until you are in a plank position.
- Bound both feet out to the sides of your mat
- Bound back them into plank position.
- Walk your hands back into your feet and come up to the position.
Targets: heart, shoulders and thighs
Weighted Bridge and Triceps Extension
- begin by lying on your back with your legs bent and your feet flat on the ground.
- Hold a dumbbell in both hands with your arms stretched straight out in front of your face.
- Push your booty into a bridge position.
- Keeping arms straight, lower the dumbbell back behind your head and then lift until it is on your torso.
- Complete all reps and then lower back down.
Targets: booty and midsection
- Begin at a plank. Bring your right knee into your chest and then return to a board position.
- Repeat on the left leg, keeping a flat back and the booty down.
- Proceed to alternate legs.
- Do 15 repetitions on each side.
Targets: core and shoulder plank
Plank Booty Lifts
- Begin in a plank.
- Engaging your core, lift your right leg while still keeping your left foot on the ground.
- Return the ideal leg into the starting place and lift the left leg.
- Proceed to alternate legs for 15 repetitions on each side.
Targets: abs, legs and booty